Suki Houndstooth Bike Short Charcoal Wool
NAGNATA superfine Merino Wool and Tencel blend seamless knitwear hi-rise biker short.
- Designed as a versatile piece for the modern active woman and transitions effortlessly to style with your fashion wardrobe.
- Sustainable and original approach to the technical knitwear fabric development.
- The designers drew inspiration from traditional mens wool suiting fabrications creating a houndstooth knit jacquard pattern, combined with the brand’s signature colour block and retro sports design details.
- The technique of knitting fine gauge circular wool garments blended with a high content of natural fibres - the Tencel (a fibre made by dissolving wood pulp) is an innovative textile development for compression knitwear. This technical blend allows for fitted, high-stretch workout clothes with minimal use of synthetic fibres and maximum breathability and softness.
- The style provides modernity and ease of movement in your practice.
Made from 35% Australian Merino Wool, 35% Tencel, 13% Polyester, 12% Nylon, 5% Spandex
Designed in Australia. Made in China.
Size [XS-S] Extra Small - Small fits a 6 to 8 Aus and a petite size 10 Aus. Size [M-L] Medium-Large fits a standard 10 to 12+ Aus. Size [M|L] knitwear can also fit a size 14 body shape. The garments have a natural high stretch due to the nature of circular knitwear and 5% spandex. So there is flexibility and variance between sizing groups.Style: